Friday, April 15, 2011

Rant

I'm freaking out. MUET's tomorrow. State of mind; DENIAL

Hence, I'm ranting.

If I'm venting out my panic through physical means which includes hitting someone, smashing my head on the wall, finger biting, hair yanking, and all other brutal ways you can imagine; law abiding of course. The output should be something like this



I can just blame the wind. Teehee!

Another way is to release the panic orally i.e. tell someone about it. This method is not so recommended no matter who the listener/ audience is. For instance, if I'm lamenting it to the elders, all I'll get is "PRAY to GOD! see? I told you n times TYUGFfhsabibfusb#$%^&....." Panic is converted to anger instantaneously, a positive feedback! Or perhaps, "Nah, it's just a piece of cake. People like me get high marks too.....just chillax....." F*** them, I know you're smarty-pants, so just shut up.

Things isn't better even if I'm complaining about my nervousness to my pals. E.g.

Me : " I think I'm gonna screw my exam this time"
Pal A : " Me too! I'm like failing already!"

Warning: The above conversation is not recommended for those faint-hearted, pregnanted, and brainiacs. After effects are irreversible and may cause sweaty palms, hysteria, brain damage, you name it. Don't try this at home.

Since the above methods shown high rates of failing, I resort to the social networks, apparently blogger. This humble blog of mine is significantly isolated and cobwebbed that no one even care to shot a glance. Whatever I write here will have little (no) effect on whatever living creatures that have brains, reads, and have a relatively fair comprehension of UFO language. (cats! XD)
Less sinful for me, I'm a good Samaritan. XD(narcissistic) Frankly speaking, I'd just posted a few post on Facebook. Something close to 'all the best' but as far as I could recall, I reminded my fellow friends about MUET tomorrow. It's not quite friendly too as it has three exclamation marks that may trigger the alarm in them. What's wrong? I'm not leaving out too! Everyone's doing it......

Okay then I'm a sinner. No more updates on FB.

Time's 23.14. I'mma wrap up here. Bye.

Jacques =[

2 comments:

Chee Yien said...

I read your bloggie...way ma..I totally screwed my MUET. What lousy vacab I used....well....hmmm....

Norah said...

mine isn't going anywhere better......just hope tht i nid nt resit the test. haiz

i hope i din infect u with my nervousness